Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Jewish Music Review Keeps at It

He has deleted my comments again, I have not written anything that isn't just as fair game as a "review" that he does. I did not curse in my comments to him, I did not call him names. I simply asked why he thinks he has the right to trash an album and why he thinks he can write such a harsh brutal review of an album he hasn't even heard in full. But he wants to keep trashing the album in his comments section.

He has no guilt, no shame no self respect. How do you sleep at night? It's obvious from the abrasiveness in the tone of your postings and reviews that you have a disdain towards certain peoples success. Were you also rejected from the Miami Boys Choir? Are you jealous that Spinner was in Miami? Are you bitter?

I hate that I have to even have this blog but someone needs to stand up to the bully!

Jewish Blogmeister (who in my opinion is much better at reviewing albums although some of his are also a bit too harsh) asked why I'm even drawing attention to Jewish Music Blog. The reason is because I want this blog to stand as a counteractive to his nasty reviews. Each time someone googles "Jewish music blog reviews" I want THIS blog to come up and for people to remember to make their own decisions on albums and remember to keep in mind what Jewish Music Blog says is neither a professionals opinion or coming from such a clean kosher place.

Ask yourself how a person can sleep at night when they are knowingly causing serious financial harm to another Jew?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work. i stopped reading his blog long ago after realizing he had no idea what he was talking about.

MeanJBlogsSuck said...

Yo Steiner you're not allowed to comment here. Sorry but if since you delete my comments I'm going to delete yours.

1) You can't review something you didn't hear.

2) You show very little or no signs of intelligence if you openly admit to not reading any of my posts and then proceeding to defend yourself and attack what I wrote.

3) Your blog was so "over" before this incarnation even began.

4) Why don't you go ask your rav if your blog isn't a major form of Sinas Chinam and Oiver on purposely causing another Jew financial harm.

5) Your reviews put me to sleep.

6) The only glowing review you ever gave was to Six13, but honestly we all know you did it because you were rejected by the guys from AKA PELLA and do whatever yo can to harm them online.

7) why did you come back from your long well enjoyed by the rest of us, sabbatical.

MeanJBlogsSuck said...

and I posted the same thing again because the more I post the more it goes to the google search and the more hits I'll get so more people will see you're a hack.

oh and maybe my English is not too good because I am not American ...

Anonymous said...

oh baby, you opened a can of woopas on that blog! well deserved!